Want to join our worship team? Audition to be considered for one of our Cross Brand teams!
- We only accept auditions through video submissions. We are excited about God’s plans for our worship teams, and we look forward to hearing your videos!
- If you want to audition for multiple instruments, or an instrument and vocals, you will need to submit separate videos for each.
- Please keep in mind that an audition is not a guarantee to a spot on the music team. Worship Team consensus members will review & pray over each submission. You will be emailed back ONLY if you’ve been chosen, by the team, to continue in the audition process.
- Please submit via YouTube. Title your video “YOUR NAME – CROSS BRAND WORSHIP AUDITION”
- Copy and Paste your YouTube URL link(s) in an email and submit to Team Leader Cody Mahaffey at email@example.com
Cross Brand Worship Guidelines and Expectations
“Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord.” Ephesians 5:19
As a worship team, our goal is to glorify God in all that we do and leading the body in worship through song and to always strive for a gold buckle mindset.
New members must submit an online audition.
New members must attend no less than 3 rehearsals. Before appearing on stage for worship, we like to have time to assess your ability and we may require more time based on the team leader’s discretion. This rule may also by bypassed by a team leader’s discretion.
New members may start on Wednesday nights to get their feet wet (discretion of team leaders)
Singers and musicians will be categorized by team leaders as either a specialty singer or full participant based on experience and talent. Being proficient at singing harmony is a must to be a full participant and fill a spot on Sundays. Singer who cannot sing harmony will be categorized as a specialty singer and will sing 1-2 songs max on a given Sunday and may be used on Wednesday’s.